Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Big Tech Is Targeting Me

      Before I get into this new post, I would like to thank all of you for your wishes for my speedy recovery and I'm happy to report that I am at about 60%, but able to do just about everything I need to.  Best of all my back pain is gone.  I am continuing with physical therapy and hope to be 100% soon.
      At first I couldn't believe it, but now i am convinced that big tech is targeting me and censuring my posts by limiting access.  Normally when I published a blog, I announce it on a variety of Facebook sites, as well as Twitter, Quora,  and email to friends and family.  As you well know, my blog is filled with my conservative knowledge and beliefs with a special interest on the anthropogenic global warming hoax, pro Trump, and anti Obama, George Soros, and the left. Normally I get between a 100 and 150 reads per article, rarely more than 200, yet one of my posts received close to two thousand.  At first i was excited, as I though my wisdom was gaining a huge following.  The title of the blog was I Have to Admit that Obama Was Right.  I did agree with Obama that anthropogenic global warming was the biggest threat we faced, but the gist of the posting was that belief in anthropogenic global warming was the real enemy and threat, as it robbed us of treasure and freedom.  After it was posted, I did my usual notifications that a new article was available and was shocked by the massive increase in reads.  I looked forward to posting my next article with such an expanded following.  Unfortunately it went back to the usual number.  In fact titles that were obviously anti Obama received the fewest readers, such as The FLOTUS Is Full Of Flatus, aimed at Michelle Obama's misguided political philosophy and actions as First Lady.
      Bedridden after my surgery, I had little to do, but watch the news on television and stories about web censorship of conservatives was a frequent topic. I finally had an explanation for the differences in readership.  Google, the host of blogspot.com, Facebook, Twitter, and maybe even Quora were limiting access to my blog. In fact I have occasionally been warned about breaking the rules of civility when none were broken.  I purposely try not to use personal attacks, but back up my reports with facts, often contrary to liberalism and far left ideology.  Negative comments  to my blog are almost always personal saying I should never have been born and calling me all sorts of names.  Rarely is a fact disputed with a reasonable argument.  I enjoy these ridiculous comments and even posted a blog about it titled FUN and Games With the Left. The Left often resorted to personal attacks as they are unable to debate issues with facts.  When they do, they often sound foolish, as Pelosi's comment calling Trump's tax cuts, bonuses, and raises "crumbs."
      President Trump has found ways to avoid censorship despite the MSM and Web.  He has brought himself to the people with rallies, over flowing with supporters, and through his twitter account, that was taken down for a short time by a techie at Twitter.
      The Left has adopted Nazi like tactics, not only with anti America propaganda, but limiting free speech, especially on college campuses.  Somehow liberal politicians support this, but claim they are for free speech.  Doctor Democracy's Dictates with continue to publish as long as I am not banned.  Thank you for your loyal readership.



1 comment:

  1. It would not take any action at all to explain change of response to your posts. If something catches the attention of a blogger then a post can catch fire. Social media like Mashable or Redditt are as liable to break rules of response as not. Just be glad of the attention - but do not bank on it. Indeed, without regular content you will be lucky to be noticed except by your regulars.

    ReplyDelete